Being diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder at the age of 45 changed MY LIFE. It made perfect sense of absolutely everything!
I started this blog so that I could:
1) have a safe place to work through and heal from some of my most painful experiences;
2) use my love of words, photos, and writing as a form of therapy for my soul;
3) share and re-live the excitement and good feelings that came from some of my most triumphant moments: overcoming the way my emotions, fear, distorted thinking, co-dependency and trauma controlled and negatively impacted my life;
4) discover and connect with other people who “get it” – I’m so thankful to not feel so alone anymore;
5) learn how others have worked through their struggles;
6) offer support and encouragement to other people who are suffering; and
7) remind myself that I am worthy: it took me 45 years to accept every part of who I am, to love myself, and to know, believe, and FEEL that I AM WORTHY to be alive.
Thank you for sharing in my journey ❤